- Nature is not only our life force,
- but the source of immense inspiration for us.
- We feel a sense of duty to mother nature,
- to look after her.
- We believe sustainable fashion can influence
- environmental change, social awareness,
- and conversations around sustainability.
- We incorporate sustainable practices,
- when designing collections,
- and in our daily business practices.
- Where possible, we source fabrics that are
- recyclable and biodegradable.
- We minimise the use of harmful chemicals,
- excessive water, energy usage and waste
- in the production of our garments
- and milling of our fabrications.
- We source raw materials, engage in production
- methods that consider the environment.
- It’s about consuming conciously.
- Quality over quantity.
- Pieces that endure in style and resilience.
We have a moral obligation to the people who make our garments to provide a living wage, healthy working hours, a safe hygienic workplace, protection of the environment,
prohibition of forced labour, and elimination of child labour. We have personally visited and inspected many of our off-shore manufacturers.
All our off-shore manufacturers have been inspected independently receiving high ratings for worker’s conditions,
pay and practices by well recognised bodies.